ENGINE 2 - 1953 WARD LA FRANCE


This Engine was built by the Ward LaFrance Fire Engine Company in 1953 for the Long Valley Fire Company.


photo courtesy of R. F. Twomey

It was transferred to the Schooley's Mountain Fire Company in 1971 when Long Valley purchased a new pumper. It was in service until 1974 when Schooley's Mountain Fire Company purchased their new Ford Great Eastern, 35-63. It is shown above with the Mountain's first NEW pumper, the 1965 Ford Great Eastern.

Return to the apparatus page

Web Hosting Courtesy of Creative Media Group - Chester, NJ  |  800-345-0277

Copyright 2015 SMFPA